4MP BEYOND HD-IP CAMERA CUSTOM KIT
$ 1.00SKU: 4MP-BEYONDHDIP-CUSTOM
This allow for a custom DVR package to be created at 10% off retail price. The price next to each price already has the 10% discount deducted.
Here are the steps needed to be completed:
- Select the DVR and hard drive size that are required.
- Select if a Monitor is need
- Select the quantity of each camera on the left to the drop down menu on the right.
- Select the number of feet of cable needed (We will include for free the BNC and Power Connectors needed to complete the install)
- Select which Power Supply is required.
The Mammoth Technologies MT-Quicksilver Surveillance NVR features 4 channels of 4MP High Definition (2560x 1440 Res,) video recording (upgradable to 128). The MT-Quicksilver NVRs is powered by DW Spectrum IPVMS can record and manage up to 128 X 2.1MP 1080p IP or 64 X 4MP IP cameras at up to 30fps with up to 600 Mbps throughput. Hardware includes Intel® i7® Processor and 16GB Memory. Includes Linux® Ubuntu® 14.04 OS on Separate SSD, scheduled to auto reboot for increased hardware performance. This NVR features cross platform connectivity for Windows® and Mac® client software, allowing you to monitor and connect to your system from virtually anywhere. Included are 2X gigabit NIC cards and HDMI 4K outputs. DW Spectrum IPVMS, offering you great features such as Automatic Camera Detection, Fully Customizable Layouts, Easy Drag and Drop Camera Management and Recording. E-Mapping, Advanced Motion Masking and Sensitivity Settings. MT-Quicksilver NVRs are ONVIF conformant and can be configured with 6-36TB HDD for true enterprise scalability and come with our 3 Year Limited Warranty. All of Mammoth Technologies NVRs include unlimited USA based technical phone support.
This Surveillance Kit Includes The Following:
(1) 4K 4 Camera (upgradable to 128) IP Video Camera Surveillance NVR Part:#MT-Quicksilver
- Supports All ONVIF Conformant IP Cameras
- Storage: 6TB Internal Storage upgradable to 36TB
- Record up to 128 IP Cameras with Total Throughput up to 600Mbps (Includes Licenses for 4 Cameras)
- True HD and DVI Local Monitoring Outputs Ports
- Dual Network Ports
- USB Interface
- Central Management Software
- Linux® Ubuntu® 14.04 OS on Separate SSD
- Hosting DW Spectrum for Setup, Configuration, Monitoring and Recording
- One-time Recording License Charge, Fully Transferable Between Cameras and Encoders
- No Annual Maintenance Fees
- Simple Enterprise Scalability
- Auto Device Discovery
- Dual Strean Recording
- 3 Year Warranty
(1) 6 Terabyte Internal Hard Drive Installed
- All hard drives installed are design for surveillance DVRs
- 2 Terabytes will record one camera about 4 weeks at 1080P video with motion setting on DVR.
4MP Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Dome Camera With About 75ft Of Night Vision Part:#4MP-MT-DVAR
- High Definition 2560 x 1440 (4MP) Resolution
- Hard Metal Shell, Weatherproof, Semi Vandal-Proof
- Image Sensor: 1OV4689 + Hi3516D
- High speed, long distance real-time transmission
- Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC
- 2.8mm~12mm Varifocal Lens
- 36 LED, IR up to 75ft
100 FT CAT 5 Cable with Pre-Made Connectors Part:#MT-100FT-CAT5
This premade quad sheilded CAT5 Cable will allow you to get the best possible picture with no video interference
4 Port Gigabit POE Switch (Plug & Play) Part:#TPE-TG50g
This POE Switch can power up to 4 cameras. Included is one uplink port so you can connect the NVR or your router directly to the switch.
(2) FREE Window Warning "Video Surveillance" Sticker
This sticker is a great addition to put outside you place of business or home as a deterrent to criminals to let them your camera system has an eye on them.
LCD/LED Monitor-NOT INCLUDED
We don't include a monitor with our systems because many people alreay have extra ones they can use. Also many people like to use their home TVs with the HDMI cable to connect to their DVRs. You can use any 1080P monitor with our surveillance systems with either an HDMI or VGA cable. If you would like to buy one of us Click HERE for our monitors.
Shopper Approved is one of the Internet's most trusted review sites. All of their reviews are guaranteed to be authentic from real customers of the site. Therefore, we at Mammoth Technologies only use Shopper Approved for our customer reviews. We currently have a 5 star rating through Shopper Approved
We have 3600 Positive reviews on our eBay account were we sell our security products too. We are a top rated seller there which only the top eBay seller are allow to have that rating.
We are accredited from the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
Maximum IP Cameras 128 Included IP Licenses 4 Form Factor 4U Rack Operating System Linux Ubuntu OS on SSD 60GB SSD CPU Intel® i7® Processor Memory 16GB NIC 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Max Video Storage Rate (Mbps) 600 Mbps Maximum Hard Drives 6 x SATA HDD Hard Drive Installed 6TB Video Outputs 4K HDMI, 1080P DVI-D Video Card GeForce GT 730 4GB up to 4K Resolution Max Resolution 4K Pre-Loaded Software DW Spectrum Unlimited Remote Clients Cross Platform- Windows, Linux, Mac Mobile App iOS and Android Keyboard & Mouse Included Warranty 3 Years Power Source 120V AC Recommended Accesories UPS battery backup
Image Sensor OV4689 Main processor Hi3516D Resolution 4MP Effective Pixels 2688(H)*1520(V) Electronic Shutter Time 1/1-1/10000Sec S/N Ratio 52dB Scanning System Progressive Video Output Network Focus Length 2.8-12mm Focus Control Fixed Lens Type Fixed Pixels 3M Pixels Infrared LED 36 LED PCS Infrared Distance 30M IR Status Under 10 Lux By CDS IR Power On CDS Auto Control Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100Base-T) Protocol IPv4, HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, NTP,RTSP, UDP, SMTP, DNS, DDNS ONVIF Support ONVIF 2.4 P2P YES, Support QR Code POE Optional, Support IEEE 802.3af WIFI N/A Video Delay 0.3S (Within the Lan) Main Stream 2592*1520@20fps;2048*1520 & 1920*1080@30fps Sub Stream 720 * 480@ 30fps IE Brower IE6-11, Google Chrome(IE Tab), Firefox(IE Tab) Smart Phone iPad, Android, Android Pad Day/Night Color/ B&W (IR-CUT ) Compression H.264/JPEG,Support record AVI format. Image Config Saturation/Brightness/Contrast /Sharpness, Mirror, 3D NR , White Balance,BLC, FLK (Flicker Control) Motion Detection Support Privacy Masking 3 Rectangular Zone WDR YES Recording Mode NVR/NAS/CMS/Web Housing Metal Anti-cut Bracket NO IR Cut Filter YES Operation Temperature -10 ~+50F RH 95% Max Storage Temperature -20 ~+60F RH 95% Max Power Source 12V DC 700mA Dimension 131 x 93mm Weight 800g
DVR Single Image View
(Click for complete description)64 Camera View
(Click for complete description)Schedule Recording
(Click for complete description)Motion Recording
(Click for complete description)Multi Camera View
(Click for complete description)IP Camera Preview
(Click for complete description)Calendar Search
(Click for complete description)Digital Zoom
(Click for complete description)Thumbnail Playback
(Click for complete description)Event Log
(Click for complete description)Image Rotation
(Click for complete description)Playback
(Click for complete description)
Our Equipment is Designed for Do-It-Yourself Installation
With our easy to install systems you don't need to be a professional to do it. Every DVR Package (Kit) includes everything you need for a fast and easy installation.
Our Custom Packages Feature:
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Unlimited USA Based Technical Support
- Simple instruction manual and How-To Video CD
- Easy Installation with videos and phone support
- All part & equipment needed included
- Easy system programming
- User friendly controls with either mouse or remote control
- 100% professional equipment and parts included.
THE ABC'S OF SETTING UP A SYSTEM:A. Pull a CAT5 cable from the NVR to each of the camera locations.
B. Mount the Camera. Plug the CAT5 cable into the camera
C. Plug the CAT5 Cable from the camera into the POE switch. Plug the POE switch into the NVR or your network the NVR is connected to.