Intelligent Video Analysis
CLICK ANY OF THE SPECIAL FEATURES BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
8 CAMERA MEGA-PIXEL IP Network CAMERA SYSTEM POE, SABER CCTV, SC-SER-8-NVR-SYS
$ 4,999.95SKU: 2045-8p
The Saber CCTV SC-SEV-8-NVR Surveillance NVR Server Features: 8 channels of video recording. The SC-SEV-8-NVR offers exceptional recording of up to 30 fps per channel at up 5 MegaPixel IP Cameras . The NVR records with the newest H.264 video compression. This Security NVR comes complete with: NVR server, surveillance software installed, and PDF manual on the CD. This NVR runs on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit and comes in stylish 4U Rack case with Blue front doors. Also include are removable hard drive racks which make it easier to add or remove additional hard drives. This Saber CCTV security NVR allows you to connect with an iPhone or Android phone remotely. You can also connect with a computer with either the client software or Internet Explorer. All of Saber CCTV's surveillance NVR's are built in the USA and can be customized however you would like.
All IP cameras added to the system there is a required one time license fee of $40.00 per camera. (Excluding Saber brand IP cameras)
- Hardware Compressed DVR Card H.264 Compression
- Up to 5 MegaPixel at 30 FPS recording
- D1, CIF, & 4CIF, 1.3MP, 2MP, 3MP,5MP Display and Recording
- Dual Monitor Support (Multi Monitor Playback)
- PDA Remote viewing
- POS integration with up to 16 registers view live and recorded transactions.
- Remote Access through LAN or WAN connections though both Static and Dynamic DNS
- Advanced searching of video files by date, time and camera.
- PTZ controls through software (Compatible with Pelco-D and Pelco-P protocols)
- Allows user to view and control cameras individually or all at the same time.
- Smart Search technology for advanced search capabilities.
- Motion tracking on all channels. Advance motion detection features.
- Motion detection masking (Mask out areas of unwanted motion)
- Still capture picture view built into software
- DVD/CD backup built into software
- Most stable Windows based software DVR system.
- System logs
- Electronic Map (EMAP) Shows a blueprint map of where the cameras in a system are located at.
- Instantaneous video retrieval by graphical time line.
- Remote viewing though both Internet Explorer and remote viewing software.
- 3 year warranty
Video Out None Resolution(s) UP to 5MP @ 30 FPS Windows HDD 64 GB SSD Drive for Operating System HDD Storage 6000GB/6.0TB 7200 Hard Disk Drive Removable Hard Drive Trays 4 x SSD Drives, 6 x 3.5" SATA Drive Processor Intel Core i7-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz Memory 8GB DDR3 Video Card ATI Radeon HD6450 512MB PCI-E Power Supply CoolerMaster 500 watt Case 4U Rackmount Case Back-up Device DVD-RW Drive Operating System Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Peripherals Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Dimensions ( W x D X H ) 19"x22"x7.0" Weight ~55 lb
DVR Main Screen
(Click for complete description)DVR Client Software
(Click for complete description)Internet Explorer Remote
(Click for complete description)Smart Search Screen 1
(Click for complete description)Smart Search Screen 2
(Click for complete description)Smart Search Screen 3
(Click for complete description)DVR Timeline Search
(Click for complete description)DVR Playback by Date
(Click for complete description)DVR Playback by Files
(Click for complete description)DVR Backup Screen
(Click for complete description)DVR Backup Screen 2
(Click for complete description)